Estonian Special Youth Work Organisation noOR promotes the empowerment and integration of young people with less opportunities in the society and those who intents to cooperate to support that integration.
Objectives of noOR
Estonian Special Youth Work Organisation noOR have the following objectives:
• Develop practical actions that support the integration of disable people in our society and empower them to face the daily challenges;
• Facilitate activities, trainings and exchanges that encourage youth participation in civil society, personal development, European mobility, and international volunteer opportunities for young people; • Empower young people with social, economical and educational obstacles to have similar possibilities that mainstream young people;
• Create a network that intends to promote the integration of the young people with less opportunities in the society;
• Develop mobility projects to increase the awareness of the cultural diversity, especially about disabilities and social obstacles for young people;
• Support at-risk young people developing action that involves them in the local, national and international community.
Marco Santos and Juta Männisalu